SWIFT – Programmable Platform for Live Production Media Networking
TESTED SOLUTIONS FOR
SMPTE ST 2110, 2022, AES67 – IEEE 1588, SMPTE ST 2059 – DANTE, RAVENNA, NMOS
MEDIA NETWORKING IS DIFFICULT; EXPENSIVE; RISKY; A MOVING TARGET…
COVELOZ SOLVES NETWORKING SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS
SWIFT™ by COVELOZ takes the worry out of AIMS-compliant media networking, and enables you to focus on your core business. SWIFT™ integrates a production-ready SDI-to-IP gateway on a programmable system-on-chip, while offering a cost-effective and flexible platform for your media processing applications.
- Accelerates the introduction of your products
- Lowers your overall system cost
- Differentiates your product with customization
- Provides choice from off-the-shelf OEM products or build your own
SWIFT™ supports multiple audio and video transport, synchronization and control protocols covering the entire AIMS roadmap and more, including Dante/SAP, RAVENNA and NMOS. As standards moves, your hardware investment keeps pace. SWIFT™ takes the worry out of the network.
SWIFT™ offers a complete solution to your media transport, processing and networking software needs. In particular, SWIFT™ implements a complete SDI-to-IP gateway on a single chip.
To enable you to efficiently meet your product goals, SWIFT™ comes in a variety of flexible options. Choose either a market-ready module, virtual chip with product development kit (PDK), or a bespoke intellectual property integration into your hardware.
- RAPTOR-EDGE™ SDI/IP gateway openGear card with the option to add your own software-defined signal processing.
- NEWT™ small form-factor OEM module for professional video connectivity and processing
- SWIFT™ Virtual Chip integrated onto a board that you manufacture, based on COVELOZ’ proven hardware reference design.
- SWIFT™ Custom: Turn-key integration of SWIFT™ sub-system into your design, under a services contract with COVELOZ.
|• Switchers||• Routers||• Master Control|
|• Monitoring equipment||• Frame synchronizers||• Signal Processing|
SWIFT™ implements the following features:
- Multiprotocol support, with guaranteed interoperability
- SMPTE ST 2022-6/7
- SMPTE ST 2110-10/20/30/40/50 (VSF TR-03/TR-04)
- Redundancy for network port and stream, so everything works reliably
- Dual or Quad-10GE Ethernet interfaces
- Seamless stream redundancy
- Networked media clock distribution and synchronization, to avoid the need for frame syncs, and to reduce cabling costs
- SMPTE ST 2059 GENLOCK
- SDI clock recovery
- Standard Media Interfaces, to avoid costly converters
- 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 and DP available
- Analog audio, AES3 and MADI
- AES67/Dante compatibility, to interoperate with a significant installed base
- BACH Controller, which features audio connection control, network stream and device management through an intuitive WebUI
- JSON API for integration into your ecosystem
- Future-proof via in-system upgrades
- Available with a Product Development Kit (PDK) to enable your differentiation
- A framework for Linux-based Media Processing
- Customizable FPGA and Linux software