Visit COVELOZ at Infocomm 2017, Booth 4986
COVELOZ will be exhibiting our latest solutions at InfoComm 2017 from booth 4986. Give your products the freedom and power to perform anywhere, using embedded media networking and processing solutions from COVELOZ!
- See BACH-minuet, our audio gateway system-on-chip for 16+16 channels of AES67 and Ethernet AVB
- See our video networking and connectivity solutions based on the AIMS roadmap with support of SMPTE 2110 and NMOS IS-04, including OEM modules, chips and firmware solutions
- All our products feature native support of the Dante™ Controller, RAVENNA and other control protocols
COVELOZ offers a world of media networking technology solutions in a very small package.
- One solution. More markets
Not just compatible with Dante™ control, but also RAVENNA, NMOS, Ember+, Livewire+, Q-LAN, Ethernet AVB/AVDECC, and the DashBoard Control System, – all in one package.
- Your brand and your customer first
Better serve your customers with a branded and tailored user interface
Your brand first: Put your logo on the user interface that you present to your customer
Your customer first: You can better tailor your customer’s user interface to suit their needs
- Avoid supplier lock-in
BACH technology is completely open and standards-based
The life of your product can count on chips supplied by Intel; not on technology from a young tech startup
- Unrivalled audio performance
Lowest latency – 125 µs
Our price/performance is second to none
- Proven interoperability – fully AES67 compliant, not just a RTP subset
Full compliance with synchronization requirements, not just packing audio in packets
- Do more with less equipment – flexible networked audio
Better aggregation and distribution with more combinations of channels per stream and number of network streams
- Video and audio together on one network
COVELOZ offers video networking products, not just audio
One Network for audio, video, real-time control and file traffic
- Audio that never drops
Greater resiliency via stream and/or physical port redundancy for audio _and_ control
- Outplay your competition; create a unique selling proposition
Differentiate your product and beat your competition via customization in all areas of software, hardware and user interfaces
||BACH™ intellectual-property and design services
SWIFT™ offers a complete solution to your media transport, processing and networking software needs. In particular, SWIFT™ implements a complete HDMI-to-IP uncompressed video gateway on a single chip.
To enable you to efficiently meet your product goals, SWIFT™ comes in a variety of flexible options. Choose either a market-ready module, virtual chip with product development kit (PDK), or a bespoke intellectual property integration into your hardware.
- RAPTOR-EDGE™ SDI/IP gateway openGear card with the option to add your own software-defined signal processing.
- NEWT™ small form-factor OEM module for professional video connectivity and processing
- SWIFT™ Virtual Chip integrated onto a board that you manufacture, based on COVELOZ’ proven hardware reference design.
- SWIFT™ Custom: Turn-key integration of SWIFT™ sub-system into your design, under a services contract with COVELOZ.