Programmable Platform for Production Media Networking and Processing
SWIFT™ presents a complete, future-ready software and hardware solution for Production Media Networking and Processing, with customizable options.
- Accelerates the introduction of your products
- Lowers your overall system cost
- Differentiates your product with customization
- Provides choice from off-the-shelf OEM products or build your own
SWIFT™ supports multiple audio and video transport, synchronization and registration/discovery/control protocols. As standards evolve, your hardware investment keeps pace. SWIFT™ takes the worry out of the network.
SWIFT™ offers a complete solution to your media transport, processing and networking software needs. In particular, SWIFT™ implements a complete SDI-to-IP gateway on a single chip.
To enable you to efficiently meet your product goals, SWIFT™ comes in a variety of flexible options. Choose either an openGear OEM card, virtual chip, or a bespoke intellectual property integration into your hardware.
- Millau™ OEM SDI/IP gateway openGear card with the option to add your own signal processing.
- SWIFT™ Virtual Chip integrated on your board, based on a proven hardware reference design.
- SWIFT™ Custom: Turn-key delivery of a complete hardware module developed under contract.
SWIFT™ offers a flexible, multi-protocol solution to network-enable your live entertainment equipment now and into the future, throughout the evolution of media networking protocols:
- Select the type of networking protocol
- SMPTE ST 2022-6/7
- VSF TR-03/TR-04 (SMPTE ST 2110 in progress)
- AES67/Dante compatibility
- NMOS registration, discovery and connection control
- RAVENNA compatibility
- Select the number and type of media interfaces
- SDI, HDMI, DP
- System-on-Chip or PCI Express configurations
- Choose media networking alone, or include customized media processing, such as frame synchronization
|• Switchers||• Routers||• Master Control|
|• Monitoring equipment||• Frame synchronizers||• Signal Processing|
SWIFT™ implements the following features:
- Multiprotocol support, to de-risk your product introduction
- SMPTE ST 2022-6/7 (current)
- VSF TR-03 / TR-04 (current)
- SMPTE ST 2022-½ (TBD)
- Aspen/Sony IP Live (TBD)
- Redundancy for network port and stream, so everything works reliably
- Dual or Quad-10GE Ethernet interfaces
- Seamless stream redundancy
- Networked media clock distribution, to avoid the need for frame syncs, and to reduce cabling costs
- SMPTE ST 2059 GENLOCK
- Standard Media Interfaces, to avoid costly converters
- 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0 and DP available
- Analog audio, AES3 and MADI
- AES67/Dante compatibility, to interoperate with a significant installed base
- BACH Controller, which features audio connection control, network stream and device management through an intuitive WebUI
- JSON API for integration into your ecosystem
- Future-proof via in-system upgrades
- Development kit to enable your differentiation
- A framework for Linux-based Media Processing
- Customizable FPGA and Linux software